Monday, March 23, 2009

Thoughts on a Quiet Morning

A Summary of No Consequence

I woke up this morning to a light so bright I couldn't open my eyes.



After an over-indulgent shower I made a vegetarian breakfast omelette, quite filling. Read some of C.S. Lewis' The Great Divorce. Now I'm in the deserted common room, thinking of what to do. Considering I have another week without class, I've got to come up with something. We're supposed to be working on our final project, a short documentary; as my group did the principle photography yesterday, there's very little to do until we get access to the editing room.

Our subject is the Poetry Slam that took place at Cafe Tufans yesterday afternoon. After filming the slam (the three of us all filmed different poets-hopefully our visual styles will retain some individuality when they are cut together!) we are going to do some short interviews with the poets. We want to capture the sights, sounds, and feelings of the Växjö art scene. Let's hope it turns out the way we want!

Want

11:11. Oh boy.....so much for wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment